Fintech startups that focus on a low cost, hi-tech operation model, and those especially catering to salaried consumers have great market potential in India. The presence of the internet and the popularity of smartphones has further increased the scope of consumers getting access to immediate cash loans in India . This fast-booming segment of the lending arena is the ideal source of immediate cash loans in India. The increased accessibility and availability of customer data has aided in faster disbursements as well as low-interest rate when compared to other unsecured credit products.
To ensure that the process is swift and seamless, carefully consider the basic eligibility criteria and keep updated documents handy.
The basic eligibility requirements for an immediate cash loan in India from Qbera are:
- The applicant must be salaried
- The applicant must have a minimum take-home salary of Rs 18000 per month
- The applicant must be in the 23-55 years age group
- The applicant must have a minimum CIBIL score of 600
- The applicant must not have any repayment defaults in the last 12 months.
The documents that need to be uploaded are:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank statement for the preceding 3 months
- Latest Salary Slips
- Cheque leaves of the salary account
When there is an immediate requirement, the idea is to access cash as soon as possible. Although banks too offer personal loans to manage financial deficit, the stringent procedure followed takes time. Fintechs like Qbera, on the other hand, have lenient criteria when compared and also extensively use eKYC and technology to verify and arrives at instant lending decisions. For immediate cash loans in India, it is suggested to approach Qbera as they disburse the loan amount to your bank account within 24-48 hours of successful verification of details.
Salient features of a cash loan from Qbera:
- The turn-around time is very less and so these are truly immediate cash loans.
- These are truly digital loans while all aspects of the loaning process being conducted online through seamless integration of different aspects.
- The interest rate charged starts at 10.99% which is quite economical.
- The repayment tenure can span up to 5 years and gives you the freedom to adjust your monthly EMI to suit your household budget.
- Marginally lower CIBIL score is not a deterrent as the decision is not solely based on it.
- Social and economic leanings of an individual are considered while processing the loan documents.
- Lower income groups that face difficulty in getting immediate cash loans in India are considered.
- Those staying in PGs or in shared accommodations can apply for and get an instant personal loan.
- Being extremely flexible these can be used to fund any legitimate monetary need.
- There is no need to pledge any of your assets as collateral since these are unsecured loans.